This website collects some personal information from its users.
Owner and Data controller
ACMER (Association of Chefs from Mediterranean and European Regions)
M. Getaldić 20a
Contact Email: email@example.com
The address of our web site is: https://www.skmer.hr.
Thank you for using the website of the Association of Chefs from Mediterranean and European Regions
The Association of Chefs from Mediterranean and European Regions can make changes to this statement and will then update this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you agree to all modifications and amendments. By submitting the contact form information provided on our site and which you have fulfilled, you agree to the use of personal data by article 5 og 130/11 of the Law on Personal data protection as per General Data protection Regulation (GDPR).
The following information may be collected on these Web pages: First and last name, contact information, personal information including e-mail address, other information about reviews and interests, and other relevant information about us.
Collection and use of your personal information
The Association respects your privacy and processes your personal data fairly and lawfully.
We process and use your personal information only on the basis of your consent – freely given and explicit observations that the personal information you have made available to us by registering and using the website is processed for the purpose of this protection policy. Privacy. We will request your permission when filling in the appropriate form available on the website of the Association. Without consent, personal data may be collected and further processed in cases specified by law.
Processing of personal data
We store the collected personal information in electronic form, and for protection purposes, we apply the appropriate technical, organizational and personnel protection measures and procedures to prevent personal data that are not available to other Access to the Portal users and to ensure that they are used in accordance with the purpose of processing.
Way of collecting personal information
Personal information is collected in one of the following ways:
- Directly from the individual-data submitted by application for education and membership in the association, telephone conversation with the individual
- Indirectly-data that is publicly available on websites that do not belong to the association (e.g. social announcements, open forums), data obtained using cookies, links and similar technologies
What information we collect:
- First and last name (contact forms only)-to contact users of the services and members of the Association
- E-mail address (only in contact forms)-to contact users of the services and members of the Association
- Date of birth (in contact form for Association membership)
- OIB (in the Contact form for Association membership)-for the needs of the association members ‘ database
- Address (in the contact form for membership in the Association)-for the needs of the members of the Association
- City (in contact form for membership in the Association)-for the needs of the members of the Association
- Phone/Mobile (only in contact forms)-for contact with service users and members of the Association
- IP address (browser cookies) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Geo location (browser cookies) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Browser type (browsers) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Device type (browser cookies) – is used to process attendance statistics
Protection of children’s personal data
Although the association is oriented to informing the public, we are well aware that children deserve special protection in every respect, including in terms of protection of personal data, as they may be less aware of the risks and possible consequences of Your data.
Pursuant to article 19, paragraph 1. The Law on the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (OG 42/2018), the society in respect of the protection of personal data, the children shall be considered by all persons under 16 years of age, and shall not seek or collect the personal information of children or them without the consent of the parent liability holder.
Therefore, the association will take all reasonable efforts in order to deal with the data received from children only with the consent of the holder of parental responsibility.
If the association finds out that the personal data of children has been sent to him, but without the valid consent of the holders of parental responsibility, the association shall endeavour to do the following in a reasonable measure:
- Delete this personal information from your files as soon as possible; I
- Ensure, in the event that deletion is not possible, that these personal data are not used further for any purpose;
- In any case, they will not give them to any third party.
- If a parent or guardian has questions regarding our processing of their child’s personal information, please feel free to contact us using the details in the next section.
Messages in electronic form
When you send us electronic mail (e-mail) with your personal information that can be identified by you, whether it is an email with a question or a comment or you do so through a form located on the association’s web site, which By e-mail, we use this information only for the purpose of fulfilling your requirements. We may forward your electronic message or form to other employees of the association or suppliers to answer your question, or to satisfy your request.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
We take care that your information is safe. We have provided physical and electronic procedures for the protection and provision of the information we collect, for preventing unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
The Association of Chefs from Mediterranean and European Regions will not distribute your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are obliged by law to do so.
Digital Marketing and Newsletter
The association sends promotional materials through digital communication channels to individuals with whom, at a certain point, some form of collaboration has been made and that have given us contact information for such a form of communication. Users of the association’s services have at all times the right to disable the service of receiving promotional materials, and the association will enable the tools in order to be eligible to delete from the database to send the notification carried out. The legal basis for the processing of data for these purposes is the legitimate interest of the association.
Contact information, such as name and email address, are necessary in case you want to use the services of receiving promotional materials by the association. Promotional materials imply information about services and special offers and News (newsletter).
The user will be notified at the moment of first contact or at any stage of the service on the use of his data for digital marketing purposes.
The general Shutdown option is not available for some forms of non-marketing communication, for example for communication related to product acquisition, sales transactions, winnings in the prize game in which you participated, statement of compliance Legal obligations and (where permitted by law).
Analytics and Cookies
The Association of Chefs from Mediterranean and European Regions uses Clicky analytics to measure attendance. If you want to prevent the specified service from storing a cookie, you can prohibit it from the following link: https://clicky.com/optout
Limitation of liability
Since we have no control over the personal information you provide when accessing or using other portals, or directly to third parties (for example, participating in sponsored activities), we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law Responsibility for damages that may arise to you or to third parties for the submission of personal data in this manner.
If you are concerned about your information, you have the right to request access to the personal information we possess or process about you. You have the right to ask us to correct the defects. At any time, you may ask us to stop using your information for direct marketing use.
Withdraw consent-deleting personal information
You may withdraw your consent to use in whole or in part, or request the deletion of your personal information at any time. This does not include any data that we are obligated to hold for administrative, legal or security purposes. Your data will be deleted upon receipt of the request for withdrawal by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Request for deletion of data (GDPR).
National legislation – All documents can be viewed on the web pages of the national newspaper:
- Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, article 37 (“Official Gazette” 85/10 – Consolidated text)
- Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette” 106/12 – Consolidated text)
- Law on protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 103/03)
- Law on amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 118/06)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 41/08)
- Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 130/11)
- Regulation on how to conduct and form records of personal data collections (“Official Gazette” 105/04)
- Regulation on the manner of storing and special measures of technical protection of special categories of personal data (“Official Gazette” 139/04)